Install in Joomla! Website¶
The installation of Centrora plugin in a Joomla! website is quite easy.
Go to Joomla! administration installation page through Joomla! back-end –> menu
Install. Then go to the tab
Install from URL.
Simply copy/paste the URL into the box:
Check and Install button.
After we get the installation success message, let’s go to the menu
Centrora Security to enter Centrora. On Centrora Panel, we need to install the database at
Install/Uninstall for the first time installation.
Also, please make sure the Centrora System system plugin is enabled. You can enable it by clicking the
Fix it button if you see the warning message in the above Management menu. Or you can go to Joomla! Plugins Management, Joomla!
Plugins and search for “Centrora”. Enable it.
Congratulations!. Now the installation is done and we can continue the configurations.
Alternative Installation Method
If you have any troubles installing it using the above way, like the failed connection to our server or memory limit, please try the manual way to install it.
- Download the install package to your computer from your account section on our website or the direct link, Centrora Joomla! Package
- Extract the package “centrora-joomla-master.zip” on your computer.
- After the extraction, you can get a folder “packages” and find two packs in the folder “plg_system_centrora.zip” and “com_centrora.zip”.
- Further, extract the pack “com_centrora.zip” on local and upload all files to the website
/site_root/tmp/centrorafolder through the FTP.
- Install it in Joomla!
Install from Folderand enter the absolute path of the above upload directory to the box.
Check and Installto start the installation.
- Do the same steps for the pack “plg_system_centrora.zip”.
- Now it’s done and please follow the previous Step 3 and Step 4 to finalize the installation.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is still any problem there.